Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Burns Night ... meh

It's Burns Night and I've got nothing. Apparently, the weirdness of this January's weather has zapped all my creativity. I suppose anything I had had planned would pale into insignificance compared to the announcement of the new Panda Tartan by the Edinburgh Zoo (here, here and here) anyway.  However, in case you don't like  pandas or tartan, here is a list of sites and posts about the National Poet collected here, for your reading pleasure:

Happy Birthday Robert Burns, from this blog in 2010
Happy Burns Night, from the Historians Family, 2010 (my other blog)
Scotland, the home of Burns, from VisitScotland
Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, a National Trust for Scotland property
Robert Burns, from the BBC
Completely Burns, podcast from BBC Scotland
Burns Night Recipes, from the BBC


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...