Saturday, August 6, 2011

Overseas ScotlandsPeople promotion from Scottish GENES


If you are interested in trying out the resources at ScotlandsPeople read this post: Overseas ScotlandsPeople promotion - free credits: "Ancestral Scotland ( www.ancestralscotland.com ) is offering 30 free ScotlandsPeople credits, worth £7, to overseas residents in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States..."

Be sure to click on the link on Scottish GENES and not the one on the home page of AncestralScotland.com. Both pages offer promotions, but the former is bigger. The site does not indicate how long the offer lasts, so I wouldn't dilly dally if you are interested.

AncestralScotland.com is the official ancestral tourism site of Visit Scotland. I signed up for my free credits and the code was emailed to me almost as soon as I hit submit. It's a great offer for genealogists and academics.

with thanks to Chris Paton

No comments: